The focus of this book is the person or group writing the submission or grant application – and offers a 10-step model for successful submission
Email email@example.com if you are interested to purchase
This 3rd Edition provides greater depth to each of the 10 Steps and 9 worksheets – consequently expanding your potential to:
- improve your strike/success rate with submissions, grant applications, proposals, estimates, quotes and tenders,
- reduce the costs associated with preparing these documents,
- contribute to the skills associated with preparing these documents being readily acknowledged as core business competencies,
- assist government departments, and philanthropic trusts and foundations, in inviting and assessing submissions, proposals and tenders, and
- assist commercial and nonprofit organisations in preparing to outsource.
The 10-Step Model of Successful Submission Writing clearly places development of the project plan ahead of completing the application form.
Your submission needs to be a positive, powerful and persuasive marketing tool:
- as well as being the vehicle for your project proposal, the submission document should present a positive, powerful and persuasive case for your company or organisation.
- it therefore has the potential to be both a marketing and educational document, informing the assessors of the uniqueness and strength of your company or organisation, the benefits for them in accepting your project, and expressing readiness to enter into negotiations prior to signing the contract and commencing the project.
A successful submission is one that not only wins the money or contract, but also ensures that you will be able to satisfactorily fulfil the contract – and complete the submission project.
Chapter 1 – What is a Submission?
Chapter 2 – Introduction to the 10-Step Model of Successful Submission Writing
Chapter 3 – Step 1 – Organisational Analysis
Chapter 4 – Step 2 – Assessment of Needs and Identification of Resources
Chapter 5 – Step 3 – Drawing Out Areas for Potential Action
Chapter 6 – Step 4 – Locating and Assessing Support, Funding, Sponsorship and Examining their Criteria
Chapter 7 – Step 5 – Conceptual Development of Your Potential Action Application of Criteria, and Management of Change
Chapter 8 – Step 6 – Development Aim, Key and Specific Objectives, and Detailed Costing, Budgeting and Scheduling
Chapter 9 – Step 7 – Development of Evaluation and Review Procedures
Chapter 10 – Step 8 – Writing and Presenting the Submission
Chapter 11 – Step 9 – Obtaining the Sponsor’s Approval
Chapter 12 – Step 10 – Implementing the Action, and Evaluation and Review
Chapter 13 – Back to your Organisational Analysis
Chapter 14 – Where to From Here?
Chapter 15 – Nine Submission Writing Worksheets